Eldar models

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Art of War

Hey people I know it's been a long time since I posted here, but I'm back in business. University is still taking up a lot of my time but I have been getting more games in and I'm happy with how things are going. Been playing some hard armies and learned a lot. Also been trying out my part of a Doubles Tournament list which I will be attending this Saturday.

I'll be playing with a deathwing player and we have some good combanations it seems. Our try out game ended in a win for us, if that ain't a good sign I don't know what is :). anyways on to the lists:

Mine:

Jetbike council (farseer with the usal upgrades, 3x destructor, enchance and Embolden warlocks)

2 x 6 Jetbikes 2 Shurikancannons

1 x 6 Fire dragons
with Waveserpetn (Scatterlasers, spiritstones, starengines)

not that different from my bigger list and a solid army which I know by hart.

I will be supported by:

Belail (claws)

2 x 5 termies (assault cannon, chainfist etc normal max wound allocation build) one of the squads has belails apothecary.

2 vindicators (dozerblades)

and a MM and Heavyflamer landspeeder

also a solid list which seems to agument mine in a good way. So looking forward to the tournament with 10 teams we hope we reach the top 5 at least hopefully top 3. But we will ahve to see how it goes. Some of the Dutch best players are teaming up so it's a tough competition.

On another note I've been reading a great book latly "The Art of War" by Sun Tzu. It's a book about the filosofie of warfare as written by Sun Tzu. It's great stuff and a lot of it can be taken into daily life and in warhammer. Especially for all you Saim Hann boys out there it's a great read. It really goes into the art of misdirection through speed and psychology. It's something I think all warhammer players should read all though then the edge wouldn't be on my side of the board anymore I guess ;). Just look it up it's like 10 or 15$.

So hope this gets you guys back into the swing of things.

Cheers CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment